Information for Public Housing Residents
For all maintenance work requests (during and after business hours) please contact the Lake MHA office at (440) 354-3347 ext. 10. Any maintenance calls received after business hours must be an emergency. Call (440) 354-3347 ext. 9 for the answering service.
Emergencies may include:
- Any condition that jeopardizes the security of the unit.
- Absence of a working heating system when outside temperature is below 60 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Utilities not in service, including no running hot water (not in service due to disconnection for non-payment is not an issue that can be resolved by Lake MHA maintenance staff).
- Conditions that present the imminent risk of injury.
- Obstacles that prevent safe entrance or exit from the unit, such as lock out (with proper identification of resident) or broken lock which affects unit security.
- Broken window glass which affects unit security, is a cutting hazard, or occurs within inclement weather.
- Plumbing leaks which have the capacity to create flooding or cause damage to the unit.
- Natural gas leaks or smell of fumes (contact Lake MHA after you have contacted the gas company).
- Any electrical problem or condition that could result in shock or fire.
- Inoperable smoke/CO2 detector(s).
- Absence of a functioning toilet in the unit.
- Ceiling damage caused by leak (only in the event that there is an immediate threat of collapse).
Public Housing Forms
Includes information about the application process, vehicle registration and more.